Alex Yu is a Vancouver Videographer who is crushing it on Youtube with his interest in nerdy comic book topics. With a combine Youtube following of 83k subscribers on his Youtube channels, 9000 instagram followers, and 17800 facebook there is sure a lot to learn from Alex.
I asked him some specific questions as a Youtuber myself. I wanted to see what his strategy was to monetize on Youtube as well his production process in 2016. We also dove into what gear he uses for Youtubing and Freelance videos.
On the freelance side I asked him some business questions such as pricing and how he gets new leads for Vancouver video customers.
Some nuggets from this Interview include:
- Social media interactivity – Interact with your followers
- His gear and software setup for Youtubing & wedding videos
- Even with a large following on Youtube you can’t rely on it for a full-time income in Vancouver
Greg Hung show podcast on itunes
Please Leave a 5 star Review on itunes Big Thanks
Step 1: Click here.
Step 2: Click View in iTunes
Step 3: Click Ratings and Reviews
Step 4: Write a 5 Star Review
Create & Earn your Freedom
Subscribe for tips to help improve your ability to create and earn your time & location freedom.
What your will get:
- Gear & Tools I use for my Business
- Tips to Improve your Ability to Create & Earn with your creativity
- Business & Marketing Tips
- Destination Guides