Who we are?
Hi I’m Greg. I’m originally from Vancouver, Canada. I have lived in Taipei for almost a year and a half. I have explored the city extensively in my time here. I am a seasoned world explorer and have a good sense of direction. I eat out daily and have a natural curiosity for exploring the city and discovering good cheap eats, cafe’s and nightlife. I eat outside almost everyday so I have a good idea of where to eat and even can read and speak some Chinese. Taipei is a Chinese speaking city so let me your main point of contact during your time in Taipei.
Serena is a kind hearted local Taiwanese vegetarian. She speaks English and fluent Mandarin. Serena can assist with translation and also offer her local knowledge especially for beautiful and relaxing locations in Taipei.
Together we are a strong team here to offer personalized English tours in Taipei.
We offer a customized personalized English speaking tour for you and your group. We are not a large tour bus group service taking you to generic tour sites. We can meet you at the Taoyuan airport or at your hotel and take you around Taipei.
- Meet at your hotel
- Take you to elephant mountain for a short hike and best views of Taipei
- Visit Xinyi to visit Taipei 101 and lunch
- Visit Chang Kai Shek Memorial Hall for picture taking
- A local night market experience at Raohe night market
Hotspring & night package
- Meet you at your hotel
- Take you the famous Din Tai Fung for lunch
- Book and take you an upscale and luxurious spot for Hotpsrings in Beitou
- Take you to the largest & most popular Night Market in Taipei
Food tour of Taipei
- Local Taiwanese breakfast – cheese, egg, and pancake
- Sun Yat Sen Memorial
- Lunch – Tomato Beef Noodle Soup
- Tongua night market -
- Dinner – Dumplings,