Kyle is a local success story in Chiang Mai who had an idea for a travel shirt while traveling in Asia. He developed a stylish high performance Travel Shirt and successfully raised close to $92,000 US on Kickstarter. I was fortunate Kyle was generous with his time and we manage to sit down at the Sangdee Cafe in Nimman to record a 2 part interview. Kyle is a tall guy with an imposing physical presence, but once we started talking it’s hard not to be engaged by his story and the way to tells it. In the first part you’ll learn about Kyle’s early travels in Thailand and what led to the creation of the travel shirt. I also get a bit deeper to and learn more about his mindset and how he leveraged relationships to accelerate his knowledge. Kyle’s approaches business seriously and the experience and wisdom you’re going to hear on this episode is both interesting and golden.
You will learn:
- Challenges that Kyle encountered and what kept him going to push through to get this shirt produced
- Kyle’s helps sort through the contradictory marketing advice and what to focus on when it comes to On-line Marketing
- The importance of the customer avatar and why it all starts here
- The Importance of copy and storytelling
- Behind the scenes and the experiential mindset of the Kickstarter Video
- Kyle’s future plans and what he thinks the future of Chiang Mai is
- Kyle’s daily routine
Please Leave a 5 star Review on itunes Big Thanks
Step 1: Click here.
Step 2: Click View in iTunes
Step 3: Click Ratings and Reviews
Step 4: Write a 5 Star Review
Want to Live a Travel Videographer Lifestyle
Subscribe for Travel Video tips, Slow travel tips. my favorite destinations, how to EARN, gems like favorite eats & drinks, and more