Welcome to the drone entrepreneur month where the focus will be on drone owners and and how they use them for business. Landon was the first drone owner I met in Chiang Mai. He is one half of the american travel blogger couple from San Diego. I’m jealous that they go to live the digital nomad lifestyle in a personal and business partnership. In this interview we will discuss camera’s, drones, business, travel packing tips, and a top tip for traveling a a couple.
In this episode you will learn:
- Expenses for a couple in San Diego versus South East Asia
- How they funded their travels
- How to pack travel gear, drones, and camera gear in South East Asia
- Flying drones in Halong Bay Vietnam and anxiety
- How they distribute their videos and content
- How long it takes them to create their great blog posts
- The challenge of maintaining the nomadic lifestyle
- #1 travel tip as a couple
Please Leave a 5 star Review on itunes Big Thanks
Step 1: Click here.
Step 2: Click View in iTunes
Step 3: Click Ratings and Reviews
Step 4: Write a 5 Star Review
Want to Earn your Freedom?
Subscribe for My Gear Kit, Video & Business tips, my favorite destinations, and gems