Josh is a Los Angeles based Videographer with the latest Video toys like the Inspire 1 drone and the DJI Osmo. He also runs a video based business off-line and has a strong online presence through youtube with 5582 subscribers and over 732k views. I actually discovered him while he was about to fly his Inspire 1 drone over the ocean. I think it’s fair to say Josh knows has some valuable advice to share when it comes to marketing his video business via youtube.
Here is what what you can expect to hear and learn in this episode
- His early start and how he ramped up his knowledge
- Our role models in the video space
- How he uses Youtube to market his Video business
- His thoughts on the Inspire 1 drone and the DJI Osmo
- Tools that he uses for his video business
- What’s the scene like to do paid Aerial videography in Los Angeles
Please Leave a 5 star Review on itunes Big Thanks
Step 1: Click here.
Step 2: Click View in iTunes
Step 3: Click Ratings and Reviews
Step 4: Write a 5 Star Review
Create & Earn your Freedom
Subscribe for tips to help improve your ability to create and earn your time & location freedom.
What your will get:
- Gear & Tools I use for my Business
- Tips to Improve your Ability to Create & Earn with your creativity
- Business & Marketing Tips
- Destination Guides