In this episode of the Greg Hung show I take a shift from the video world to focus on travel and life in Taiwan. I used a working holiday visa to live in Taipei , study chinese, teach english and continue working on my video business. Later I came up with the idea for an ebook called “Waiguoren” （外國人） The Taiwan working Holiday. The book was to be a compilation of stories about my 2.5 years living in Taiwan.
Some highlights of what you’ll hear in this podcast.
- Good places to live in Taipei
- Good destinations to travel to in Taiwan
- Relationships and the dating scene in Taiwan
- Breakdown of local areas and what to do there
- Good eats in Taipei. Yes it’s all about the food
Tips for the Travel Videographer
Subscribe for My Gear Kit, Video & Business tips, & Essential Guides and gems for my favorite destinations in Asia