In this interview you will learn the following:
- How he built an email list to 1000 people
- Entrepreneurship in India
- Cafe’s and co-working spaces to work at in Vancouver
- Why do you want to use co-working spaces?
- Great tools and real-world practical advice to build your email-list
- Morning routines
- Using the cloud to give you location flexibility
Today I’m introducing my good entrepreneurial friend Rajesh Rajan from Rethink Hotels. I met him when he was the Revenue Manager of the Loden hotel in Vancouver, British Columbia. He is very knowledgeable and I consider him the jack of all trades on the web. I apologize for the sound quality. It was Christmas and it just so to bring my SLR and shotgun mic. Raj is a positive laid back guy with a good sense of humor. It’s been 4 months since I’ve recorded this interview and I still picking up new tips!
Major take-aways from this interview
- Using sumome tools to build an email list and the amazing share buttons
- The ideas of using co-working spaces to work from and meet entrepreneurs in any city
- How to warm approach someone to building your network and the importance of the network
- Keeping an eye on entrepreneurship in India
- That I need to improve my audio for in the field recordings perhaps with a Zoom H6 handy recorder