The ChicVoyage website is now complete. Our website has been in development for the past year and was a larger project than originally planned. I hope you enjoy the new site and find it Chic and a place you will come to visit for high quality travel content.
The first draft of the website actually came up while I was in Xian, China and around that time we lost the original blog. So this is our first blog post since late in 2011, and before that the blog was the most active area of the Chicvoyage website. I hope to use the blog as an active channel to share valuable content related to travel and film with you.
I created the ChicVoyageGroup which is a parent company for ChicVoyage Travel and ChicVoyage Productions. When I first began the website there was just ChicVoyage. You may be wondering what happened since then. Well I traveled in Asia for a month and a half and I discovered a love of travel and video. When I returned back to Canada I decided that the focus for 2012 would be on developing travel films based on my adventures and travels around the world in 2011. So here is a quick guide
- Experiences – Find high quality pictures and short video tours of destinations around the world. We will provide independent and first hand reviews of our experience to help you plan your visit. You can also expect to find sample itineraries if available and custom maps of the attraction locations.
- Experience Designer – Create your own idea for a travel experience or create one you have already been on that you would like to share
- Portfolio – A sample of the video work we do
- Travel Store – A location to purchase and download quality travel films. Currently I have produced films for Shanghai, Singapore, and Providenciales Turks & Caicos Island. There are films for Hong Kong, Xian, Taipei, Beijing, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Napa Valley, and the Grand Canyon in the works. This is what I’m most excited about for 2012 and recommend you check out. Here are few pictures to spark the imagination.
TRAVEL CREATE EARN
Subscribe for tips to help improve your ability to create and earn your time & location freedom.
What your will get:
- Gear & Tools I use for my Business
- Tips to Improve your Ability to Create & Earn with your creativity
- Business & Marketing Tips
- Destination Guides