Kyle is a local success story in Chiang Mai who had an idea for a travel shirt while traveling in Asia. He developed a stylish high performance Travel Shirt and successfully raised close to $92,000 US on Kickstarter. I was fortunate Kyle was generous with his time and we manage to sit down at the Sangdee Cafe in Nimman to record a 2 part interview. Kyle is a tall guy with an imposing physical presence, but once we started talking it’s hard not to be engaged by his story and the way to tells it. In the first part you’ll learn about Kyle’s early travels in Thailand and what led to the creation of the travel shirt. I also get a bit deeper to and learn more about his mindset and how he leveraged relationships to accelerate his knowledge. Kyle’s approaches business seriously and the experience and wisdom you’re going to hear on this episode is both interesting and golden.
You will learn:
- Kyle’s background and story and journey to creating the Travel shirt
- His approach to doing business in Asia and China
- What Chiang Mai was like in 2004-2007
- Kyle’s journey to Burma in the early days
- Networking 3.0
- How Kyle leverages his strength of relationship
- How Kyle leveraged the strength of the community to accelerate his education to start on-line business
- The story behind the travel shirt
- How Kyle manages his relationship with his backers
Please Leave a 5 star Review on itunes Big Thanks
Step 1: Click here.
Step 2: Click View in iTunes
Step 3: Click Ratings and Reviews
Step 4: Write a 5 Star Review
Want to Earn your Freedom?
Subscribe for My Gear Kit, Video & Business tips, my favorite destinations, and gems